TOPIC: See the stadium back in MapleStory M
4 years 7 months ago #122981
There are numerous problems with the chat attributes in sport now.There is a conversation delay when logging ever since the log in has been"revamped". Buddies, guildies, and allimates see the statement that a person has logged and greet them around 45 seconds before a person actually Maple M Mesos and can see chat. The conversation that people enter between entering pic and landing is not visible on display. This leads to missing greetings and people thinking they are being ignored.

Guild talks become broken for a little while after someone leaves or joins a guild. Noone can see anything typed by another player. Additionaly, guild chats randomly break for different people at various times. Occasionally conversations appear for a single individual rather than another or only some peoples chat is going to appear for many others.

This makes having discussions hard. Additionally, it results in having to make alliance chat spammy with matters which should be being said in guild chat.When I've deleted someone off my buddy list I damn well wish to keep them deleted. I do not want them to view my chat or to see their chat.

At times people will see buddy chat with no ign connected to it. I understand the last time this happened it was someone who was formerly on my BL speaking on a different character.There is important buy Maplestory M Mesos chat lag. At times, something someone types in bl doesn't show up for anywhere from 1 to 30 minutes. People are getting a message regarding chat servers being active.

People have whispered me asking why I'd't react and I've had to say noone has said anything in BL for 10 min. Maplestory is suppose to be a social sport. It is quite tricky to play socially when it's nigh on impossible to really be social.
The administrator has disabled public write access.